We have now lotted the winners among all former dual degree masterstudents who completed our survey. We picked one alumnus from each of the seven institutions working with the REDEEM-project.
- Daniel who studied Civil Engineering & Management at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) in Barcelona and the Haute École d’Etudes Commerciales (HEC) in Paris
- Martin who studied Computer Science at KIT in Karlsruhe and ENSIMAG in Grenoble
- Anton who studied Mechanical and Process Engineering at TU Darmstadt and Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, USA
- Aldo who studied Automotive Engineering at Politecnico di Torino and Tongji University, China
- Gabriela who studied Materials Science at Augsburg University, in Augsburg, and Universite Catholique de Louvain
- António who studied Aerospace Engineering at Técnico Lisboa in Lisbon and TU Delft
- Julio who studied the ME3-programme in energy technology at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and Ecole des Mines in Nantes
The winners have each received a Samsung tablet.
The first report of the survey will be published on the site shortly.