23-24 October 2017: Final event at KTH Royal Institute of Technology (lunch to lunch)
The event will take place from lunch to lunch. At the event the project team will share the performed activities and the results achieved while invited experts will present best practices related to Double/Joint programmes addressing in particular the employability aspect.
Panel discussions will be organized in order to facilitate the debate and present the point of view of the different stakeholders. At the end of the event a brainstorming session will allow the participants to identify and suggest possible follow-up projects and EAIE sessions for the further exploitation of the results.
Registrations open (deadline September 20, 2017): https://secure.webforum.com/form/kthinternational/form.asp?sid=782527347
19-23 June 2017: Training event at Politecnico di Torino for testing the guidelines
The project team carried out a one week event with the participation of around 30 Joint Programme experts from 10 European Universities with the objective of presenting the preliminary results, benchmarking experiences, presenting best practices and testing the guidelines for the design/improvement of joint programmes.
19-21 April 2017: Project meeting and workshop with programme designers at TU Darmstadt
January 2017: The seven winners among the dual degree students who responded to our survey
We have now lotted the winners among all former dual degree master students who completed our survey. We picked one alumnus from each of the seven institutions working with the REDEEM-project.
- Daniel who studied Civil Engineering & Management at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya in Barcelona and the Haute École d’Etudes Commerciales in Paris
- Martin who studied Computer Science at KIT in Karlsruhe and ENSIMAG in Grenoble
- Anton who studied Mechanical and Process Engineering at TU Darmstadt and Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, USA
- Aldo who studied Automotive Engineering at Politecnico di Torino and Tongji University, China
- Gabriela who studied Materials Science at Augsburg University and Universite Catholique de Louvain
- António who studied Aerospace Engineering at Técnico Lisboa in Lisbon and TU Delft
- Julio who studied the ME3-programme in energy technology at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and Ecole des Mines in Nantes
The winners have each received a Samsung tablet.
The first report of the survey will be published on the site shortly.
- October 24 and 26, 2016: Barcelona Project meeting for the preparation of the focus groups (qualitative analysis).
- October 25, 2016: First Multiplier event – Open session with the participation of external representatives from the main target groups hosted by UPC in Barcelona.
- September 16, 2016: Session at the EAIE annual conference in Liverpool for the presentation of the project and the preliminary results.
- June 16 and 17, 2016: consortium meeting on the results analysis (IST Lisbon)
- March 2016: the survey is launched
- Consortium meeting for the preparation of the quantitative survey on the double degree alumni (IST Lisbon – January 11 and 12, 2016)
- Project kick off meeting at KIT in Karlsruhe on October 5 and 6, 2015